Nothing quite gets me in the Christmas spirit like playing some of my favorite Christmas songs. They bring holiday memories rushing back to me and help push away the winter blues all at once. I have to admit I feel like I have an eclectic take on my Christmas tunes so take this list with a grain of salt but you can find these two playlists by looking up my name, Bailey Hatch, on Spotify. That is, if you happen to like any of my top picks.
Now last year I either listened to pre-created Christmas playlists by Spotify but created one of my own under Christmas Jams (LOL). Here are some of my favorites in that playlist:
- All I Want for Christmas is You (who hasn’t screamed this at the top of their lungs when it came on at a bar)
- This Christmas by Chris Brown AND Harry Connick Jr.
- Any Kenny G Christmas songs (beware these may lull you off to sleep)
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith
- Grown-Up Christmas List by Jordan Smith (I believe he was on The Voice and his pipes are INCREDIBLE)
- Joy to the World by Whitney Houston
If any of these seem up your alley you can find my playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YMvTFVmXDHrLppe6jpSKm
After attempting to listen to this playlist at work I realized I may want to make a more peppy version when the occasion calls for it. This year I made an updated playlist with brighter Christmas music that would be sure to keep me cranking away in corporate America. Here are some of my favorites from my “Upbeat Christmas” playlist:
- Holly Jolly Christmas by Michael Buble
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
- That’s Christmas to Me by Pentatonix (As always they kill it with the melody and this is a fun one to sing along to)
- Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
- Winter Wonderland by Amy Grant (I love her Christmas music for any occassion – if you haven’t heard of her check her stuff out!)
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
You can also find this next playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2UCCqHt4ASCNSDPbJKUqQq
Thanks for tuning into another day of blogmas! See everyone tomorrow!